Monday, January 25, 2010

Classmates Art

Sonia: I liked how there were sections of your thought bubble that were separated by the influence different people in your family had and have on you. It gives it structure and makes it easier to follow. The Yellow background gives the drawing the effect that it is popping out and it makes it stand out more. The flower was also very interesting g and cool because it was the only 3D item in the picture which gave it a certain importance.

Sarah G: I really liked the hair in the portrait because it framed your face and it gave it a texture that was appealing to the eye. I like how the background is white which is very dull and all the color is in your face making it seem like you are a colorful person and you stand out. I also like how you divided your face up with a peace sign, I thought that was really cool and said something about your beliefs.

Rene: I liked how you used a dull brown for the background and then used such a bright pink for the circle of things that mean the most to you. This made it stand out. I liked how the white b-ball hoops and ipod created a border around your picture. The flag stood out because of its color which made it seem very important to who you were.

Sophia: I really liked the windmill shape of your portrait, it gave it rhythm and movement. The way everything tide into the main points of who you are made it very interesting. For the disarray and "choatism"of the picture spoke about who you re and how you behave. The different branches of the windmill were each distinct and told a different story of who you are, which made it easier to break down who you are in different groups of characteristics. Your attention to detail and symbalism throughout your project made it very enjoyable to look at.


3 comments:

  1. I liked how you used a lot things to incoporate how much your relgion means to you. I liked how the picture looked 3d and I love the bullseye to show which part in that country your from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you included a lot about where you come from, but it a cool design. Also I liked how the dark colors in the background made your person emphasize more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you used the world and the map on your body to highlight your background you really can see how important your heritige is to you. The drawing of the face was really good and acurate nice job

    ReplyDelete